Sunday, January 11, 2009

365 Day11

What a horrible wet and windy day we've had today! As a result I have not been out and about, so my photos today are indoor shots. Evidence of Emily, I'd call them. I'm not sure how I managed to get a daughter like Emily. She takes such pride in her room, everything is always tidy and she has little collections of her favourite things. I chose the photo of the day because I liked the colour against the white walls, and also because I like the perspective:



Here are some more of her favourite things:





AND finally-what I learned about today was White Balance. I has it set on auto, but was getting an awful yellow colour cast to the photos. So here's what a difference it makes just by adjusting the white balance to tungsten. These photos are unedited, I know the focus is not good, but it's the difference in colour that I'm interested in. the top photo is auto white balance, the bottom is the tungsten setting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

That's never a teenagers bedroom!!!! Can I swap her for my son - his room is a tip!